Comparison with dry ice - Cost reduction
- Comparison of IceBattery with dry-ice
- Comparing the cost of dry ice to Icebattery
- Comparison of IceBattery with commonly-used ice pack
Comparison of IceBattery with dry-ice
Example1： Customer A in Japan > 70% cost down
Example2： Customer B in Japan > 95% cost down
Comparison in temperature between IceBattery
and dry ice
IceBattery® keeps the level of temp., while temp level of dry ice drops drastically after 3 hours. Please contact us for more detail here.
For more details, please ask.
Cost comparison between dry ice and Icebattery
Approximately 70% reduction of costs after using Icebattery® * the illustration is the image of reducing the costs. ® the costs varies drastically depending on set-up and usage conditions. This is just an example of one simulation that ITE evaluated. *ITE could evaluated your case. Please contact us for more detail here.
between Icebattery and a commonly-used ice pack
Use of Ice Pack
- -21℃ to 0℃
- Unable to keep the same temp.
- Unable to forecast the length of temp. fluctuation
- taking 24 hours to be fully frozen
- unable to keep the temp. when the door / lid opens and closes.
- Unable to forecast the time of temp. for the same temp.
- difficult to see the state of freezing condition
- diteriorated use after use. Unable to gurantee the performance after many uses.
- Less compatibility of other ice pack products.
Use of high performance refrigerant (IceBattery® )
- -35℃ to +25℃
- able to keep the same temp.
- able to plan the long time temp. management
- taking 12 hours to be fully frozen
- able to keep the same temp. regardless when a door / lid opens and closes.
- able to make the long hour of temp. management when the additional plate is added.
- able to check the state of freezing condition by looking
- able to use over 3 years or up to 2200 times.
- Compatibility of other IceBattery® products. (any combination of the other series IceBattery® )
Data : Internal testing as of Oct, 2018.
Comparison in temperature between IceBattery and commonly-used ice pack
IceBattery® keeps the level of temp., while temp level of standard ice packs drop drastically after 3 hours. Please contact us for more detail here.